To lose belly fat and get a flat stomach there are some simple exercises you do can without the gym. You have a goal to lose those love handles but starting a membership may be inconvenient for you. I will share some great exercises you can do at home to reduce belly fat and get a flatter midsection this Summer. You now have the potential to burn your body fat just like the professionals. No more ineffective amateur formulas, trust instant knockout, it’s time for real results.
- Bend at the knees then put your hands on the ground
- Kick your feet behind you so that you end up in a straight arm plank
- Pull your feet back toward your chest, quickly stand up reaching your hands toward the ceiling and clap
- Lower yourself back into the starting position and repeat. Do 3 sets of 15 reps each.
Burpees help get your blood flowing and your heart pumping immediately. Burpees also give you a full body workout including your arms, chest abs and glutes.
Bicycle Crunches to Lose Belly Fat
- Lie down on your back so that your shins are parallel to the ground
- Raise your chest up and lift your shoulders off the mat
- Keep your hands behind your head with your elbows out
- Move your bent leg right towards your chest and simultaneously straight toward your left leg so that it is parallel to the floor
- While doing that, move your left shoulder toward your right knee. Do 3 sets of the 10-20 reps.
This exercise works the side of your stomach and hips where those love handles are.
- Sit down on the mat with your legs together and your knees slightly bent
- Lean your upper body back and hold your legs off the ground
- Bend your arms over your chest or hold them out in front of you
- Slowly twist your torso and arms to the left side, hold for 3 seconds the turn to initial position
- Repeat movement on the other side. Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
If you use a medicine ball or a dumbbell for weight, you will burn more calories and lose weight faster.
- Lie down on the ground, lift your legs in the air and bend your knees at a 90-degree angle
- Keep your abdominal muscles tight and place your hands on the floor right next to your hips.
- Engage your lower abs to pull your knees towards your chest
- Raise up your hips so that your lower back and buttocks come about 2 inches off the ground
- Pause for about two seconds and slowly lower yourself back to the starting position
- Do 3 sets of 10-15 reps
This ab exercise works the front abdominals but especially the lower abs.
If you really want to lose belly fat and get a flat stomach do these exercises about 4 to 5 times a week. Combine these ab workouts with aerobic exercises such and swimming or jogging to really burn calories and jumpstart the fat-burning process.
B.S. Criminal Justice